20 March 2010
#435
Okay I realised that i'm getting very lazy to post detailed min-by-min blog posts.
So I shall say everything in a nutshell (:
I discovered that I'm ENFJ! yay same as dawne and zhuoning (: and ms ong when she was younger! (she said so, hahaha!) awesome. i think i never took the MBTI before, so this is my first time. did the quiz on fb and it said i'm ENFJ too! guess i really am ENFJ then. I seriously agree with the 'F'.
pohginteng, you should totally be an 'F' please!
okay, basically, in my very last board camp, I discovered how much pb actually means to me. i'm not going to elaborate much, except that I'm so ever grateful for the presence of FEDELE in my life (: and i love the awesome fedelicious hoodie thanks ariel! :D
(on a side note, rgco jacket coming next week! oh the anticipation :D when it does come finally, I'll probably wear fedele hoodie on odd weeks and rgco jacket on even weeks :D yayyy then i'll never suffer from the shiver-due-to-weird-aircon-that-blows-arctic-winds-syndrome! :D)
okay so basically i currently miss board camp ):
but conducting symposium was really boring. nanny would agree with me...had huamulan dazu yesterday omg, it sounded weirdly dissonant O_O but ahwell haha not tooooooo bad for the first dazu considering it has what, D G Bb Eb F A C diaos ._.
but it's okay, makes it exciting :D juniors jiayou for your awesome syf'11 choice piece :D oh and wenyun amelia nina dengqing and shiyun came back!! hohohoho (:
it's raining!