13 March 2010
#433
surprise surprise. i'm sad again.
Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house.don't worry, I didn't like break up with somebody please -.-
you refers to ssef.
okay well, congrats to those who won something, you guys are really good (: I'm not going to be a sore loser, but I must say that well I'm really disappointed. Screw judges who raise our hopes and let them plunge down once again.
But MH10, thank you for being a really awesome team (: thanks for being dependable and entertaining team mates (: i'm glad that we had fun together! :D fruity labs are healthy for the heart! oh and yuann and tingwei too, we sure had fun together (: I think I'd miss going down to singapore poly, doing the ATPase assay and antioxidant assay and GRINDING FRUITS haha. Possible extensions, team? hmmm. But I still think our project is beneficial to mankind okay, just wait till we come up with a very clear conclusion that directly relates to everybody's lives (come on man, you ALL eat fruits what!) and then we'll make big bucks.
OKAY KIDDING.
I think it'll take awhile for disappointment to disappear. ahwell.
and claripok don't worry, if anything you have me and yvonne! :D hopefully that's somewhat comforting :D CHUpaCHUps forever yes? <3>
and yvonne:
thank you for being a friend and staying with me all the way even when i was being anal and struggling to hold back tears. You don't know how much it meant to have somebody by you when you don't know whether to cry or laugh. thanks (:
oh and to hongjie xD :
yes we know your tarts are tarty tarts, fruity tarts, awesome tarts and whatever else you could come up with xD thanks for being entertaining omg, haha Natural Science is Not So scary hopefully, hope you don't feel so NauSeous anymore! bleh lameness :D
okay so, time to get back to work. felt weird going back to school yesterday though, it was like, going back after a very long time. Actually yes, since i haven't been back for 3 days straight. okay social studies beckons and here i go to the land of white rocks!
TATA.