<body> <body>

Photobucket

10 March 2010

#432

lately I've been thinking quite a bit about sec3, and missing sec3 quite a bit as well :/ maybe it's knowing that I'm leaving soon, but yet not that soon. But then again, how do we define soon?

nevertheless, I'm missing sec3.

SSEF! omg judging was today I'm so relieved it's finally over! our judges took like SUUUPER long to come to our booth so we ended up stoning till noon. I think our 1st judge turned up at exactly noon, or around there haha. anyway I think we did quite well, and the judges seemed quite interested in our project :D ATPase assay+antioxidant assay+heatiness+TCM stuffs ftw :D
oh and HLM (haitong leevoon maria) ftw too, maria and haitong make extremely wonderfully awesome partners to have, and we were all amusing each other while stoning today omg. and not to mention maria has an addiction to snake ex on my phone, but in the end she still failed to beat my high score nyeh :D

I hope for good results ohman don't want merit/participation ): which reminds me, when yvonne claripok and i were walking to jurong east mrt today, clarisse said something which I heard as "can we not get marriedddddd...." and i was like, HUH until she clarified hahaha omg married vs merit -.- but yeah i guess nobody wants merit/participation, DUH.
but gold is like, far :/

being at the science centre gives good excuse to have unhealthy lunches/tea breaks because macs is "near when we are not in court shoes" (quoting maria) and "far when we are in court shoes" (quoting maria again) but ahwell we had this rgs mcflurry party inside annexe today, awesomez.

okay i totally don't really understand bio at all, I feel so phaillll now and seriously, exams in a week's time?! please lahhh, my math is already dying and my ss come on lah. chinese, xuan ci tian kong fail ):

someone save my sanity ):

okay I shall end off happy.
results for ssef tomorrow :D -crosses fingers- okay ahwell.
byebye :D



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins