08 March 2010
#431
of stupid headaches, math worksheets, and chem assignments.
oh and 3 chinese mock papers!
THE JOY!!
haha something that was hilarious and made me laugh for one minute HAHAHA
(on yahoochat with the chenweiting..)
-------------------------------
weiting: you know when you're typing at the bottom of this yahoo window there'll be "Wei Ting is typing" or sth like that yours was "prepare to be enlightened by Chu Lee Voon" omg
THIS IS TOTALLY GOING UP MY BLOG
weiting: hahaha then do you see mine enlightening?
whoooo i feel so powerful
--------------------------
AWESOMEZ.
okay hope my headache goes away. LJ week does not look very appealing ):
but the HOLS do :D
conducting symposium sounds so eggciting :D and and prac and and board camp! :D wheeee speaking of prac, can CHENWEITING kindly post the nice (part of) xianyue photo at CCO concert up on fb asap! i want to see it I think it'd look awesome (: we took photo with linlaoshi, and then I had to go off ): but apparently they didn't get to see wls either, so I guess I didn't miss much xD hahaha. but throughout the concert tiff, weiting and I were doing some very funny nonsense which i shall not post here otherwise people will shake their index fingers and say ORH HOR very loudly to their monitors :D
okay chem assignment, here I come.