<body> <body>

Photobucket

28 February 2010

#430

oh my sky I feel like going to swim the weather is so hot.
woke up as usual around 7am (okay maybe not usual)... gosh the CNY holidays made me so lazy I think even though they're so far away already. being able to wake up at 8am on weekends is a luxury D: PFFT.

So, my last SLI is gone!
okay it's not like I have any emotions WHACKING me in the stomach or something, but goodness me, last SLI. Hmm idk if it's just me, but I think the feeling of being sec4 has finally kicked in. well maybe it's no longer only because the sec4s'09 aren't here anymore, maybe it's the feeling of having many more worries and many more instances of being upset and really just in despair. I just it's just another stage in life perhaps.

we had a rgco dialogue yesterday! thanks nanny and mich for that dialogue, it was... I guess.. rather useful in the sense that people got to speak up and say what they had to say about rgco for now, and i think it was really good "let-out-all-that-angst" time. I wanted to request for everybody to start shooting daggers at the SLs but in the end I decided against it because... well maybe we SLs wouldn't be able to take it hmm idk, but all it takes is ______ and i cannot tahan anymore. So i guess.. wise decision heh.
but i really want feedback ):

but rgco dialogue... okay nevermind I won't say anything else here.
we had huibao too! people whom I really wanted to have huibao didn't turn up for very amazing reasons, actually probably invalid reasons/ reasons they didn't bother to tell me at all until I ASKED, and i think you get the general idea that i'm pissed. YES I AM, so if you guys read this (which I don't think you will) please do reflect. A section is not made up of just you, you cannot be absent and be present as and when you please. Thanks.

huibao was okay i guess, in the sense that I got a clearer picture of where the section is now. It's not like we're extremely bad, because people who underperformed were very obviously shaking away (oops haha) and I actually heard some of them before. And people who didn't play mangchun kuaiban as fast as you normally do, BANG BANG BANG. you were supposed to xD BANG AGAIN.

ahwell back to rgco dialogue i guess. I realised how much some of my dear friends were suffering and all, and i guess i know more problems they face now. But it's just this general sense of helplessness because I know i can never be enough to help them, and at the moment it seems as though nothing i think of is good enough. And furthermore, i have my own load too, and thinking about 3 (?) persons' loads is just killing me.
but i want to help.

SO BADLY.



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins