<body> <body>

Photobucket

12 February 2010

#426;

Sec1s came in yesterday.
Chengyin, jingyin, nicole, mary, yanling, huiling, huiqing, welcome to xianyue (:

to tiffy:
don't know if you'll see this, but i'm so ever grateful for having a batchmate like you who's willing to listen to my incessant ranting, yes, tyvm for listening. we'll work together yes (:
to vivian:
thanks so much for staying back to dig scores with me, though you totally could have gone home earlier (:

I was just complaining a whole load of sh*t to tiffy (and vivian who had to listen while trying to find scores xD) yesterday, about all the struggles and everything, and I'm so glad both of them are willing to listen to me even though I can get so irritating. But what I realised yesterday was how tiffy and I actually had quite similar thoughts... don't bother asking because I won't type it anywhere here NYEHNYEH.

I guess being a senior is overall really tough. Maybe it's really how the previous batches felt when they were passed the baton, but it sure isn't easy. There are so many things to consider, so many things to worry about, and even if you tell yourself to cut yourself some slack, all it takes is a small little trigger to make you start worrying all over again. It's a vicious cycle. Not trying to say that when you become a senior you should become worrisome, but I guess... let nature take its course.

I used to be naive, always thinking that others could feel the same as I do, others would have a conscience, others would care enough to do certain stuff instead of pretending the responsibility isn't theirs. I think 3 years are enough to tell me that I'm wrong, and leading others really isn't as simple as it seems. You might say "duh", but well it just seems so easy sometimes for people with the courage and the attitude. But no, it takes more than just that. Sometimes I feel that I have to be a superhuman, maybe it's because I care too much that I feel that way. Well, even if I care too much, it doesn't mean I'll stop caring so much from now on, because it's really really impossible for me due to the strong emotional attachment and all that memories that keep flooding back into my mind.

I really admire how jiahui, jasselyn and yifei used to do things. It all seemed so organised, so well-planned, so well done, and now, well, it's not that things are getting horrible and all but still. I really wish wls would come back like now, because once she's back almost everything is solved. really, everything and my worries would just diminish. They'd vanish one by one. BUT, that's if she returns soon ): I really miss wls, and it isn't only because I miss her being here to help whenever koshae and I and the section need help, it's also because she was really nice, and she's the only one who really really understands xianyue's situation. She'd know what to do, and she'd give the most appropriate advice. And now it's not like wangjinglaoshi or linlaoshi aren't nice. They're nice! but they don't understand our history. And they probably don't really know how much the sec4s worry after every xiaozu.

There are times that I wonder if I wanted too much at the start. There seems to be so many things on my plate now, it's getting into this situation of li4 bu4 cong2 xin1. I never ever 强求for anything, and I really appreciate all the chances given to me, but I'm the type that wants to do whatever I can, so it's really not a nice feeling when I want to something that I don't have the time to do. Not to mention Mr Homework is sitting on my table and being annoying. Huge, fat, lumpy, irritating Mr Homework. GRAWRS.

anyway.
well done chuida for longteng :D everyone looked really impressed okay, I'm so proud of all of you you gave me a pleasant surprise (: especially rei and ginteng, you guys OWN.
411 made cards for mr leeyangngtoh (: I think our class is really thoughtful sometimes, so sweet. we put mr ng's card on his car :D and passed mr lee his after celebs in the hall (he went:" IT'S PINK!!!!") and gave mr toh his during english. ms kum very kindly helped us put mr yang's on his table :D

I think our class decor totally pwns everyone else (maybe it might not be as pretty, but there was a lot put into it, and almost everything is made of recycled materials we're so cool right.) and even if we don't win it's okay we win in our hearts (:
chenyan's so funny!
"WE WIN! WE WIN!!!! -does a little dance-"
but thank you so much chenyan for all your effort (:
and of course, denise, for everything you've done (:

if anything, I'm grateful for this class, because it's really unlike any other class I've had. Something that happened today during math- it was probably such a small thing, but yvonne and I personally think it says something about us. Ms kum was letting us play the trigo game, and 2 groups didn't have their sets yet so everyone got a headstart and ms kum went down to get the other sets (3 fastest completers of the game get to eat twisties or cheezels omt hahaha whooo). Then shawna was like "eh don't start yet we don't have our sets!! eh UNFAIR!" (haha she was saying in this very amusing shawna voice!)

So I said: "can everyone like MASH up your trigo cards now, they don't have theirs yet leh!"
-411 mashes cards-
no complaints. Yvonne and I were like, -smile- (:
plus we wrote little cards for friends in the class- little vday notes! it was so sweet because at first there was only one box of cards and nobody was forced to write anything, but in the end 411 finished up 2 whole boxes of cards.
we are awesome yo.
sometimes it's things like this that cheer me up enough to face the rest of my reality.






do you know what it feels like
to be the last one to know that
the lock to the door has changed?

sometimes i miss how easy it used to be to complain to you guys.

tag replies:
(from very very long)
yue: yes i posted about chalet hahah (this is how long i haven't replied tags...) i know i'm awesome right!
xinyuan: so have you watched avatar? think you did (:
passerby: why so mysterious D:
yunan: wheeee boinggggboinggg thanks for the 7 (:
yvonne: i don't mind playing the elements song for y'all (:
wenyun: wheee hopefully jc is still treating you well (: see you soon yo!
yunan: i have become more OCD than you. I told mr toh his alignment of desks wasn't straight after he spent 5 minutes arranging them in line
viannnnn: WHEEEE WOMANNNN HAPPY CNY GET ANGBAO MANYMANY
WJ: yup mr toh is awesome! (:
zhengxi: heyhey! how's rj? (: hope you're doing well too!
passerby: yes i was at orchard road, how do you know O_O woah.
shengyi: hey hope you're alright.
crystal: hello awesome lab partner!! plasmid extraction FTW :D
LEEVOON NUMBER#2: hello there my clone (: I'm so proud of you, and the rest of chuida too! longteng was awesome :D
vian: what background from windows?
yue: yeshh i like hot milos!
chinhwee: hello senior!! how're you doing now? what plans? (:
rachel: yo fatimaria, thanks :D haha birthday post x)
crystal: yesh totally, but the wasabi was SHO CUTEE
xinyuan: wasabis look like.... wasabis.
huiyi: happy 3months minus 1 day early birthday!!! :D
rachel: hahaha why don't YOU have a blog!
yue: tagged back!!
xiaohan: haha thanks (: zouyin sometimes :/
shengyi: welcome (:
orangeglitter: hello (: haha who are you!
dengqing: thank you so much qingdeng <3>
yuqing: thank you dear batchie (: <3>

i'm done~!



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins