07 February 2010
#425
sometimes I'm pretty nasty hahaha.
Esther: I realised that
too much work and too little time essentially translates to A LOT OF POWER!
Me: but that's work DONE.
Esther: -inner struggle not to punch me-
(haha this is what I'd expect of esther considering I was so mean :D)
anyway. weekends suck big time, gone are the days I used to be able to go out on weekends,
out meaning further than the market near my house for breakfast,
out meaning a few hours spent in a leisurely manner-
now the no life person typing this spends her weekends chionging homework.
ack.
alright I really shouldn't be complaining considering some people have much more rubbish to deal with :/ truckloads of sh*t ._.
rawrr but I wish for a better life. what ever happened to my new year resolutions!
manz february already, and we're towards MID-feb. what does that say? 9 months till out of rgs?
haha I want to cry.