31 January 2010
#422
I don't feel very much different though i'm now 16, wow.
thanks to everyone who cared and wished me (: what would I do without you guys.
on a side note:
i'm sick of always being the one who initiates, the one who gives first. It's so sickening that every step that I take I see your reactions and it seems to just say, "Dude, you're wasting your time."
A friendship depends not on only one person to make her sacrifices. Maybe you understand that, but I'm just not the one you'd sacrifice for, right?
on a lighter note!
104 makes me happy (:
but I feel I still need to learn how to be a really good senior. Really good, as in
really good.
why is it so tough to let go of something when I know the wind will blow it away anyway?!
and, can you be nice to me only on my birthday? if so, can it please be my birthday everyday?