12 January 2010
#418
ORIENTATION WAS THE BOMBZ!haha although now it's finally back to undisrupted lessons and all without having to worry about going down for RI sessions late (Raffles Initiation lah you dodos), I really miss that awesome awesome
feeling of pride during those cheering and singing sessions haha. Especially since I'm now sec4, -whoosh- that was my last orientation. sigh.
hello 104 dears! I'm really proud of you guys, for everything that you've done! station games, class banner, class flag, class cheer, class concert item, class whatever! You all started off really quiet and cold towards one another and seriously it was frightening and worrying, but I'm glad in the end you guys finally broke the ice (:
I'll pop by psl sessions, but that's if I'm welcomed :D have fun in school dears and see you guys around wahaha.
and I love my fellow 104 classics (: tamisha (buddy!!) kimberly clarissa maegan weiting sonia (who are currently all in obs wahaha) selene carly! whooo we rock.Manz, last orientation's over! OH AND AND I FORGOT TO MENTION ABOUT HOW FEDELE'S NIGHT SURPRISE ITEM WAS SO DAMN COOL YO :D haha someone who got it down post the video on fb pleeeease (: it was so so so awesome yo GO FEDELE LOVE YOU GUYS~ oh right and at night huiyi, nanny, laura and i slept together with ms ong and we chatted about some random nonsense till 1plus am :D and before that we had this LOOONG chat at the bridge above the koi pond, and it was seriously long like more than 30min. haha nice catching up time, wish ms ong could teach us again lol, lunch lessons!
okayy back to reality.
the
reality of sec4 life.