<body> <body>

Photobucket

31 December 2009

#413

Ah I am so Not Ready for 2010.

我不是无动于衷,
我只是
把心中的不舍全都埋在心底了,
不让它再浮现

I think I like My Sister's Keeper (only some parts of it though) mainly because it shows the power of a little girl, her perseverance and courage and the greatness she could achieve. And it also reminds me that I have Rights.

Year 2010 is like, tomorrow.
The first thing that occurred to me was wow, it doesn't even feel like new year's eve. And then, because of my lovely calendar which told me I wasn't dreaming, I started wondering about what I had done to deserve 2009 - yes, both the good and bad lah- and then the nostalgia of 31st december 2008 started to kick in with full force, only harder this time.

CAN I NOT BE A FRICKING SEC FOUR?!

okay sorry for the 'fricking' but yeah seriously I am like so not ready to be the seniorest in rgs and it only feels like yesterday that I was learning the austrian song with 111'07, and although next year we officially get the best view at the amphi steps whenever a huge event comes up like founder's day/SLI/blah and we no longer have to lean over the parapet and get chided for Dangerously Dangling our arms over the not-so-clean railings, I really miss being the youngest. Even when we got some very excellent screening of SLI in the kschee/had to walk all the way to jblk/couldn't tell apart blk E and D, -ohman- how I wish I was still sec1! Or maybe sec2. Sec2s get more excitement in their lives heheh, quite a bit more actually. But sec1, was a year in which mistakes I made seldom impacted our lives significantly, and it was also a year in which I didn't have to make many choices- most of them were made at the end of P6, and nobody gets to drop stuff in sec2 uhhhh so ahwell. As much as I like having the liberty to choose stuff for myself, sometimes I'd rather not be given a choice and just shun4 qi2 zi4 ran2. But that's only sometimes.

Well whatever it is, I will admit here that I have changed very much from sec1 to now, and not always for the better.... ehehehh uh one of the changes includes the reaction to grades starting with the numbers 6 or 7, I remember how I used to freak out over a 70+ and now I'm like, stone "okay at least it's a 3.6 -weird gnawing at the heart-" okay but aiyah, loads to improve loads to improve. but omg my lit is gonna die heeelp hmm away from grades, I think compared to the person I now am I was quite mean in primary school :/ okay at least I don't know lah but for me now I find myself being very sensitive to almost everything and I'm becoming very super OCD -influence from zhaoyunan- but ahwell good or bad thing?

Because I am not going to recount my life story here, I shan't say more about changes :D and TOO BAD if you don't know muahaha
haiyah let us embrace 2010 :/
enough of this post I'm getting very lazy to type everything out :D
I realised I haven't talked to some people properly for quite some time :/ aiyahh.

Okay happy birthday to chloe, koh and nina! (: new year eve babies.
Byebye and I am not about to disclose my new year wish (:
But I hope I've been a nice junior/senior/batchmate to many lor.
Alright BYE.



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins