<body> <body>

Photobucket

30 December 2009

#412! with a new happy couple :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO MR & MRS LAU (:
omg haha they were soooo sweet yesterday!
okay before I go into details of the "ten,ten,ten ten" I shall recount my VBD (Very Busy Day) of 29th december. gosh.

CCAO in the morning! eeesh this year don't have booth tour so weird, end up only some people came to visit co booth, but okay lah the crowd wasn't very small and actually quite a number of people tried the instruments (esp. erhu! :D) so yay. Performance (yaozu) was.. uh... not bad but obviously could be much better. things like paizi, yinzhun weren't totally satisfactory at all times but at the very least (:/) we pulled through! hahaha zhaoyunan would remember the major headaches during dazu when we were carrying out the zheng3 jiu4 gong1 cheng2 on yaozu xD can say the performance was a great improvement from dazu on 28th lor, but on the whole, Lots To Improve (: muahaha xianyue you're in for a rather hard nice time >D okay lah I'm nice.

Then when we were back in the co classroom we started photo spree, and tanwenyun jiaqian and esther came back! then ccao comm screened the '08 concert video in the classroom which made mango, rambutan and banana respond in awe and wonderment~ haha trying to play tianshan was major fail, can't play the front part properly already HAHA and molou was even worse we sounded more eerie than we actually wanted to HAHA OMG PHAIL YINZHUN. xD but it was seriously amazing how we managed to pull it off -quotes mango- and yeah I agree with her. I can remember all the chiongings and super long (and interesting :D) holiday pracs we had last year before 20th july... speaking of which next year we'll probably be going through the same thing, but the whole feeling for batch'10 is very obviously going to be different.

On a very happy note, batch'10 (with the exception of tingyewjing who's in turkey now :O so cool!) sat down for a nice little chat about handling xianyue stuff (: hahaa we made the juniors go off for lunch at far east first then we arrived there 1hr later than them :D okay sorry juniors, important matters come first! :D anyway I'm so glad I have my batchmates, though our batch might be puny and fun-sized (of course we're fun people! duh) when put together we have the power of, uh, I don't know. An elephant. okay uh maybe a BOMB. BOOMZ. anyway bottomline, I love you xianyue batch'10 (: <3>

SMP! okay so right after 1pm I hopped into dad's car which drove me to s'pore poly for smp wheee (thanks dad) smp encourages a super healthy (and fruity) lifestyle because every time after working on fruits we have extra left, so we get to eat all of them up :D and the fruits we have are either exotic or nice. Exquisite experience eating a buah dong dong (direct translation to english: the Dong Dong Fruit (?!?!)) or a buah salak (idk the direct translation. Salak Fruit??) yup. and apparently purple and yellow passionfruit both have yellow flesh. okay I now know so many fruit names I'm feel quite high. Okay I should hurry up finish this post because I need to go out for SMPPPPP

WEDDING!!! omg I was almost late meeting fedele at vivo because I had to rush from smp, but it's okay yay very fun. When I saw the whole of fedele I was like OMGGG because seriously everybody turned extremely girly (except lynn dear xD but you looked damn cool yo!) in skirts and dresses and low cut stuff and THREE INCH HIGH HEELS and MAKE UP and more, so I was like O_O WOAH. But yeah the whole throng of chiobus walked up and down and met mr limey(as in, Mr Lim E Y) at the bus stop.

And then it became quite hilarious because he was telling huiyi nanny laura and me and whoever behind the throng that we were walking in the wrong direction, and then he showed us the map, and then we were like eh, the monorail's upstairs? and then we came up with random crap about how we should just swim to sentosa, or hop on the cruise going to whoknowswhere to get to sentosa. anyway yeah random rubbish, until vanessa came and very impactfully said that there was a shuttle bus to rasa sentosa. then we shut up and noticed that mr lim had already inched away from our throng and disappeared into thin air. But moments later when the shuttle bus arrived he reappeared behind our throng so yay we had a mr lim on our bus. HAHA.

Anyway Mr & Mrs Lau were so sweet yesterday omg, PB and PSB were totally making all the weird background sound effects AWWwwwWWWww and waAAAAHHhhhh and everything along those lines (:D) it became super hilarious hahahah, and the number of students at the ceremony kind of exceeded the number of other guests haha, so when bride and groom exchanged rings/kissed/were pronounced man and wife there was this characteristic rgs cheering xD which was very loud and encouraging yes? :D but yupyupyup they are such a sweet couple :D congrats mr and mrs lau! and for the sad bunch who don't know who mrs lau is, you are Slow, but don't worry you'll know in time to come heheheh. Fedele's present of the matching shirts is so super cool aww and we told them to wear it everyday. HOHOHO.

okay I have finished blogging about yesterday and I need to go to the toilet now and then I shall set off for exciting SMP :D



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins