<body> <body>

Photobucket

24 December 2009

#410

wah, 410 posts already.

Xianyue chalet was good (: better than I thought it would be anyway, although the chalet was basically a hotel room (yes, that size) and a wee bit puny, it was nice and cosy and very awesome (: and if we ran out of stuff we could walk a little and go to the shops next to wildwildwet, because costa sands downtown east is INSIDE wildwildwet. (and next to escape!) so cool right :D most of the time was spent on TV and cards (hahaha, STRESS!) and sometimes food, and we had to go back to school for ccao rehearsal on the 22nd, but it was fun rushing to places together haha, and omg, I think the barbecue was awesome. We had EDIBLE food :O the sausages and chicken wings actually tasted nice okay.

on the first day there was a slight problem that involved daddy rushing down from work (sorry dad D:) to help us check in, after which we very happily got into the chalet room and found a non-working TV, and soon after claudiawenyiyifeishiyun came! (: tiffanygui came in only to start a whole bout of taptap with dengyue I think, or was it koshae. ahwell, then after we managed to get the technician to come over we just watched some korean show thingthing on TV (it was translated into chinese as usual) and went out for dinner! and tiffygui and I had such an interesting encounter omg, some zi lian dude actually thought tiff was trying to take a photo of her? and she got her poor little friendfriend to come and beseech tiff to delete that photo which was very unfortunately tainted by her pretty face.
and then tiff and I decided to ignore some very excitingly annoying people and go buy our u-mian, afterwhich resulted in too much laughter from weiting and the both of us and in the end we still didn't burst our eggs together. I don't think I burst mine leh! -prods tiff- DID I?
aiyah anyway my bowl of noodles looked new and untouched :D
-feels guilty-

people who stayed over on 21st would know that I was the only guai one who got some sleep and the rest slept at 6.40 -.- LOUSY, and we had to go off to school for ccao rehearsal and we were almost late can. and nina came back :D wheeee. but we still ended up without a conductor... quite worrying hopefully we can do it! okay what am i saying, WE CAN DO IT (: and 22nd was MR YANG'S BIRTHDAY I met yvonne in school and told her about it only to see her emitting some scream of sorts before telling me to meet her at the classtray, which never materialised until we met in the canteen -.- and we actually went to try and call him but no, "what would a math teacher be doing in school on this godforsaken day!" -says yvonne- but no worries yvonne, I sent him a fb message (would you please go get an account!!) with both our names heheh. ohman sad, mr yang's confirmed teaching sec3 ):

so after ccao rehearsal xianyue went out for sectional lunch and then we all went off to chalet together (: there was quite a number of us leh, so happy :D me koshae weiting liuxu tangxiao vanessa dengyue edina, and chenxi and tiff came later (: ahhh so happy.
on the night of 22nd (about 9pm-ish?) tiffy koshae chenxi and I were sitting at the stone tables downstairs and talking about nonsense like siblings and seniors and blahh and then we went up to watch The Mentalist which is officially tiffygui's favourite show (??) but yes I think its quite cool :D BUT, I prefer houseMD :D and after The Mentalist daddy and mummy sent me and tiffy home at around 11plus whooo. got home around 11.40 and had to eat tangyuan because it was dongzhi, and glutinous stuff is extremely filling i couldn't really finish the 6 tangyuans, but I had to eat them all so I took a horribly long time, and still had to check email for the latest deployment. so I slept at 1.30am. bleh.

I look forward to another xianyue outing sometime :D

ah okay yesterday was reporting day!
reported in school at 7am T__T damn tired please, only 5hours of sleep ._. but reporting day went quite well I guess? (: but the canteen rafflesian sales booth was quite phail in the morning because all the parents were busy being typical singaporeans (:D no offence :D) and buying their books and getting transport services... and beatrix, debbie, sarahtan, evanseah would know about this indecent-looking woman... ahh shan't say more I get disgusted at the thought of her miniskirt. There I said it. and her thighs weren't exactly what we'd call "thin"

sometime sometime i met caixiaohan and both of us helped mr desouza carry !bionotes! into the staffroom, huge stacks of them, have fun sec ones :D we met mr lee in the GO lol, huge reaction when he saw me because apparently he ran into people he knew everywhere. and he still says he doesn't know if he's our ft next year :/ but he's teaching sec4... ohman. then I went to kaypoh the childcare registration haha, and mr xu tried to pass off as a 12 year old to sign up for services -.- and I wonder why I have some permanent look that announces "I'M NOT OKAY!!!!" gahhh.

morning uniform booth decided to become afternoon uniform booth because so many people came and everything dragged. but ahwell debbie and I officially feel like elephants because we were in charge of the room for sizes XS and S, and the kiddos who came in were either small or extra small, so we felt gargantuan. can't blame us right? :/

okay said enough. zhaoyunan and vivianlian, jiayou for BH! :D BH stands for BeeHoon :D aiyah okay whatever, all the best and zhaoyunan, don't try not to stress! haha I can't say don't stress because confirm will de, so... -patpat- jiayou :D

TIFFFUNNY GUIIIII 28th DECEMBERRRRRRRR D:

tag replies:
annony thanks (: but eh, why so mysterious!!
shengyi ah i see (: how are you?
lingyue WHUUTTT ))))): I miss us loads D:
yvonne read my post.
jiemei hahaha lazy to change skin xD hmmm don't worry lah, you have 2 years together, 没有深情, 也有友情 (:
poh eh pohginteng, you more emo can!



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins