<body> <body>

Photobucket

16 December 2009

#408

I'm sorry, but I really want to say that I am very, extremely, utterly, totally, super(califragilisticespialidocious?)bly disappointed in you. I never thought that after __________, you'd actually do such a thing to me. I am very hurt, and at the same time very amazed that you actually had the heart to do that. Have you got some conscience?

I guess you do have some conscience, otherwise you wouldn't have ____ but total bs I don't think I'd want to believe whatever you say, unless what you say is backed up by others. I cannot reveal that much here, but all I hope is that you actually feel bad, and for a long time too. Don't blame me for being/seeming heartless, because I think you deserve some troubles for awhile. I know I owe a lot to you, and that is why I still have respect.

Enough emotional stuffs. TAG REPLIES!~
blah I moved the tagboard up for sometime already.
lingyue wheeeee I miss you and the rest of 311 ):
yue glad you love dazu haha, do treasure every second and minute of it kay (:
yifei I watched HP5 already :DDD are you coming for xianyue chalet!!! YES RIGHT!!!!
xinyuan omg this tag is so long ago, I feel so slow. anyway 311 should learn the art of taking jumpshots :D
yunan HEY ARE YOU CONDUCTING DURING CCAO REHEARSAL xD
crys omt I haven't replied tags for so long I just realised how long. your tag was before netcarn.
yixuan hahahah time traveller's wife!!! it's quite cool, the concept of time-travelling. but the disgusting parts are :/
yue you told me to update my blog, so here is the update :D
xiaohan when's chuiguan chalet :D
ginteng HEY TO BE SEC 3 HAHAHA
jj yeah everyone seems to adore that book hmm. but yeah disgusting parts :/
crys you said AWW and I forgot what it was for xD I MISS THREE ELEVEN
dengqing hahah qingdeng!! ): will miss you a lot too...
shengyi my blog's not dead anymore!
xinyuan hahaha little sec1s no longer cuddly and ickle! okay joking that sounded horrible.
sarah hahaha noodlefriend's friend!! will miss you very very much when you go off trotting to rj ):
leechin love you too! <3> you're overseas right (: hahaha hope you're enjoying your trip!
huiyi I MISS IMCB! hahahaa. and lol suan me hmph xD
keikiu hellohello KQ! :D hahaha yay finally met up with you (:
crys wheeeeee. i think I replied your tag on your tagboard xD i'm so... slow.
J yes i play the violin :D
DINOPOH mmhm tong xiao hahaha, hope the mini-talking-session with you during IF helped a bit at least (:
yue hahaha i shall go your blog now.
shengyi I relinked you already. why you unlock? :O
wenyun hahaha okay, I'll wait for you then :D awman I miss you and the rest of the seniors already
yue eeyer ego, say you all are good juniors tsktsk! xD fine lah.
crys haha i think I replied you on your tagboard too!
yue one gets desperate at times.
dongheng thanks for your insight (:
shiyun SHIYUNNNNNNNNNNN! <3> are you coming for chalet (:
xinyuan hahaha i seldom really go online, maybe I'll kachiao you someday :D
shona I guess we can't really tell how fine the line is, but I guess it's always tough to achieve ...moderation.
crys yesyesyes lah, I love water :D
annony thanks so much, but I wonder who you are (:
passerby thank you (: I wonder who YOU are too hmm
yvonne CHICKEN SOUP? o___O JUSTIFY THAT.
xinyuan haha I think the previous blog post tells you how it went (: ah well got into finals but didn't win, but don't worry I'm fine and alive and kicking (:
passerby woah how did you know o_O okayy I really wonder who you are now hahaha
crys 8D hahaha POMPOM! :D
hongjie thanks (:
crys yes it's over, and I'm relieved :D
dongheng haha thank you so much (: how'd you know I'll join in 2011? hahaha just kidding, yup I'll go and fight again (: thanks!

wow, finally done.
I'm tired.
//edit: I wanna go overseas ):



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins