<body> <body>

Photobucket

21 November 2009

#405;

I didn't cry. I don't know how I feel. Somehow I feel kind of stoic, kind of heartless, and kind of...weird.

But talking to tanwenyun and pohginteng last night kind of reassured me that I wasn't the only strange one. So thanks so much, the both of you (:

I don't know why it hasn't hit me fully yet, my emotions are pretty laggy this year and it's quite irritating because it feels like another weekend is here and next monday I'll return back to school to find the blue nametag-ed people wearing their school uniform and back to school with me as well, it's like they haven't left. It doesn't feel right to me. In fact that's utter rubbish, because for some of the sec4s'09, I'll probably never see them again.

Farewell was unbelievably calm, and I think nobody cried at all, unlike last year. tanwenyun if you're reading this, I miss you a lot too, and don't blame yourself for the speech alright because I think we understand how it feels like trying to say your proper last words and then having your brain clogged up with so many things to say that everything gets jammed and eventually you end up with afterthoughts. so don't blame yourself <3>

(Actually as I'm typing this post I'm already beginning to type and backspace and delete and type and backspace and delete; it's such an irritating feeling urgh)

I miss everybody already. Yesterday when I was reading all the farewell notes, it dawned on me how much we've been through together, and how much I'd miss next year. I wish 2009 could just start all over again. I wish the same for rgco, 311, and rgspb. But it's not going to happen and I must snap out of this soon. I wish the tears would flow out, because then I'd be able to release rather than everything being bottled up inside. But no, nothing's coming out and though I try to force it out, still the tears refuse to flow. I am majorly irritated.

But it hurts to remember that the seniors are going to leave anyway, regardless of how much I wish and hope and pray, and eventually I would rather they leave (for their own good) because come on, our seniors have their future too (: though it's really sad for them to leave and the thought of never seeing some of them again gnaws at me, I'd want them to graduate, get to JC, get to their uni, and do well in life too right?

But ohman, my dear seniors ):
arghhhhhhhhh ):
I'll really really miss you guys and all your antics, and your familiar voices and laughter and whatnot. PLEASE COME BACK AND KAYPOH US. (:

And since I'm going to be xianyue SL, I don't know if any of my xianyue seniors are reading this, but I'd like to say:
Don't worry, I will definitely try my best to lead xianyue and bring xianyue to greater heights, I'll work hard with my batch and koshae dear as well, and we will have each other to lean on in times of difficulty, don't worry I will not take it all out on myself. When you guys next come back to visit xianyue/rgco, you guys will look at the little juniors you guys once pracced with and say WOW at how much they've improved, and you guys must come for concert 2010 (: yifei shiyun wenyi claudia izabel zhengxi zhangjie qianru danna wangjun xueke junnan gillian, I love you guys.

On another note, I hope we'll know soon soon soon if mr l and mr y are gonna be 411 FTs next year, petition petition petition!! (: sheesh it already feels weird typing '411' instead of '311'. But I guess it's a normal transition... like at the start of this year I kept writing the year as 2008, not 2009...

But since now 2009 is almost over, I'll cherish whatever's left of it. Not that there's very much left anyway, but I am going to think that every day left of 2009 matters, because they really do. I have much to think about, much to prepare for, and many emotions to handle, before I can claim that I'm ready for sec4 and whatever is to come.

But whatever it is (I realised this is the 4th paragraph I'm starting with the word 'but', oh how conflicted I am...) I must say here and now, that
I LOVE YOU BATCH 2009.
and dearest batch 2010, we'll live the legacy hand in hand, so that we can look back and smile in the end.

//I have nothing else coming to my mind as afterthoughts, finally.



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins