<body> <body>

Photobucket

14 November 2009

#402;

school's out.
but that's not the main point of this post yeah.

ARTS FEST WAS AWESOME (:
everyone did really well, and the musical was actually very professional and awesome. well done rgco for our item hahaha, and koh and chengchen too! I think we improved a lot from the rehearsals really, and all that praccing didn't go to waste (: I think nanny and vian will agree with me that the dizi juniors are super, uh, cute and hyper. yeah. -coughcough- and talkative too lol haha. But yes, had a lot a lot of fun in the dressing rooms with rgco (: we talked crap and turned the room into a gambling den. sue jean brought 3 packs of cards o___O like omg lah not bad. but yes, we had quite a lot of fun, except sometimes when we had to wait super long for the finale which took place after the more than 1hr long musical. but yeah the finale was really nice and warm (: I LOVE AMIGOS PARA SIEMPRE!

ohoh to all those returning to china, HAVE FUN! :D

ooh and thank you mr xu and ms loo for trying to conduct our finale haha, light sticks FTW!

Oh yes and I took 13208756349271561350 photos. credits to vivianlian's and nanny's cameras xD but yes, A LOT of photos. but it was fun camwhoring on a high :D wheee and we took with ms khoo, chenls, mrs mohd and mr lee :D but aiyah didn't manage to get mr xu and ms loo ):

ahh and I have to mention the pascoe vale busking :D omgosh the pascoe vale people are like scarily pro *_* we were all like speechless watching them and sheryl and I were like "ohman we don't want to perform alreadyyyy we pale so much in comparison" hahaha. but yes it was fun :D the rehearsals together were fun too :D the instructors were super cool and hilarious and nice (: I played the violin together with a few other people and sheryl too, and the violin teacher was super pro omggg and yes super funny too haha he kept making hilarious remarks -.- he called me the boss .__. but nevermind not the main point haha, enjoyed myself yay (:
and we took a group PHOTO too HAHAHA SO MANY PHOTOS

oh and after that ms loo was so nice to allow vian sheryl and me to _____in the choir room :D hohoho fill in the blanks :D

on a random note I still have my lightsticks from the previous two nights (: and I have a couple of unused ones because I chucked them into my bag before chionging out for finale, and unknowingly carried them home ._. BUT OOH YAY LIGHTSTICKS FTW~

zzz can you like please stop disrupting my schedule? I planned everything properly and nicely and here you come, BOOMZ. urgh.

sigh competition prep is tiring and I won't bother counting the number of hours I put in, but ohwell I will work hard and I hope everything doesn't go to naught

sheesh on another very random note, I wonder why even when I'm very, very, very tired like last night (after 5 hours of sleep the previous night and a full 19hours awake yesterday) and really really really need more sleep, the latest I wake up is 7.30. IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S SO VERY BRIGHT BUT OHNO WHEN I STARE AT THE CLOCK I GO HUH.

okay enough rambling, shall go back to the keyboard goodbye.



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins