<body> <body>

Photobucket

15 October 2009

#396

EYAS ARE OVER! :D

okay but this year's post-eyas are quite diaooo and anti-climax :/ maybe it's because of the ra tests -.- stupid lah, i don't even feeel that mad happiness! like in lower sec everyone finishes eyas together and at the end of the last paper the whole class bu4 yue1 er2 tong2 SCREAM and shake the whole container block/ E block. AHWELL, but duh I'm happy eyas are over :D

I have a very eggciting post-eya programme :D
but it seems busier than ever -.-
but it's being busy for happy causes :D
hmm there's netcarn planning(:D), chalet plannings(!), farewell planning (D:), and many more verysuperexciting stuff yay I'll be kept busy.

Ohman and balloting results are out, I'm stuck between jingyi and deanna?! I'M GONNA DAI. D: -wails in despair- I'm gonna kena kick out after 1st round ): and the most surprising thing is that so many people who know each other are stuck together :O like zongmin's after jonshin, david's after shawn.. blahblah etc.

I feel so screwed up omgosh.

But there are things to be happy about though :D
I cannot wait for class party on friday :D and xianyue chalet when it comes :D and class chalet when it comes too :D and I love our pretty class tee :D and pracs are resuming soon :D ahahahaa :D

I shall not discuss moving on to sec4 in this post. Too depressing to belong here.

Recently developed the craze for youtubing CSS videos, I don't know why, but anyway I just realised how good the CSS'06 people were *_* and haha amelia lee and I also realised that one of them was actually quite shuai. I shall not go into details about what we said heheh. Last night I finally watched harrypotter5 , yes it's five you aren't seeing things. Which also happens to mean that I haven't watched number 6 yet- okay before you start screaming "SLOW" at me and flinging rotten tomatoes at your monitor, I WILL WATCH IT SOON. BAH. Which reminds me, the last time I went into a cinema was quite long ago :/ but the next time I'll walk into one isn't very far away :D

okay I am very happy about eyas ending can go prac more piano and erhu and VIOLIN TOO I TOUCHED MY VIOLIN TODAY AHAHAA :D <3> oh yes and I just finished cleaning half of my room. Actually it's the whole room lah, but I say half cos I only cleaned the visible part (never clean wardrobe eheheh....) but good achievement okay, my room turned from a WARZONE into a PRISTINE CLEAN PLACE (I insist. Please indulge me.)

Wheee okay in a few minutes' time I shall head for J8 to meet the liannnpok hahaha vivian lian I'm so glad we still go out together even though different class for 2 years... yeah man ily (: DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU'LL READ THIS BECAUSE YOUR BLOG IS DEAD. PHAIL LAH YOU. update please :D

tag replies:
shengyi + dongheng jiayou for your EYAs! 苦尽甘来 :D
shona haha i don't particularly love banana walnut bread either :/
hongjie haha nah it's okay (: talk to you online someday!
crys hahaa yay eyas are over :DDDD
shengyi relinked!
dengyue hahaa hello junior! :D yeah chopichopichopi.
chinhweee hello thanks for the luck :DD JIAYOU FOR A LEVELS!
abigail hello index 1 :D
dongheng + shengyi sighsighsigh don't fight over kuhn lah tsktsk.
yunan HAHA WHAT SLIGHTLY HILARIOUS xD yeah that chem story very cute :D dear astatine...
jereld haha psychologist :D
dengyue huh abnormal meh?
shengyi yay you learnt the beauty of chinese ^^
xinyuan HAHA TAG NOT ENOUGH. GO POST ON CLASS BLOG :D and i wanna read your blogggggg ._. if you allow that is (:
justin haha thanks (:
crys duh i did, don't expect me to flush it down xD
dengyue hello!



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins