17 September 2009
#392
I'm posting so that I can reply the tags from 10 years ago ahahahaha.
today during SS watched quite a number of "very interesting" (hmmmm) clips hahahaha, totally laughed my head off -_-|| but yes okay today was quite uneventful i guess. But but but I'm so proud of myself for staying for physics extra lesson during free block and I actually LISTENED and UNDERSTOOD stuff homg
first time no lah not first time but still! great achievement sia :D yay but still need to mug tsk, need to start
hardcore mugging or else I'm going to fail every thing ahahaha phail~
OKAY NOT FUNNY.
daddy bought banana walnut bread which amazingly tastes nice and not too bad lah. I seriously thought it would be damn gross but it isn't so hoorayyy :D Sec4s ended eya today ohgosh ohgosh (okay except the RA peoples) very soon it's our turn to perish in the depths of our classrooms upon the horrors of the exam paper YEAH OKAY BEFORE YOU START CURSING AT ME,
good luck to everybuddy for eyas :D we will all pull through because....because...because we just will lah don't ask why -.-
I realised that writing the word 忍 on my hand helps me get through the day (:tag replies: (finally phew)
xiaohan hahaha this tag was telling me to jiayou for elections xD anyway thanks so much dear girl <3>
keikiu relinked you :D
wenyun you asked me what you did to scare me, anyway it was your phone call (:
yunan zhaoooo yuuuuu nannnnnn
wenyun (((:
ginteng jiayou my dear little junior <3> :D
dengqing hahaha wheee you are free as of today right! :D
tiffany hello dear bubu batchmate aka welfare head :D <3>
justin relinked (:
ginteng hahah you said my blog was dead. ANYWAY THIS IS AN UPDATE NYEHNYEH
kelly linked :D
amelia lol number 4 and 10 are amazingly disastrous :/ xD
dongheng thanks for your kind information on CHEERIOATS.
vanessa haha chiamsterrrr
shengyi haha yes I like the picture (:
crys mrs lim was teary?!
keikiu hahah yes orange to grey xD GREY NICE WHATTT
shengyi yes yes OED xD
yunan yes i know right the quiz is so cool :D
clarissa yupyup pengyou is such a nice song :D
crystal yesyes LITPT OVERRRRRR
yunan hahaha cannot ah? xD anyway your fb status and the comments are just
hilarious.15 days to EYAs. omgomgomg.