11 September 2009
#391
September 11.
a moment of silence.
alright, my holidays are mostly gone already, with today being the last day of week. and I don't know why physics worksheets just don't have that
appeal omt I don't feel like doing at alllll.
Recently downloaded quite a bit of classical music (: am very very happy for www.emp3
world.com
it has provided me with much happiness (: and yay I can finally play the violin part of my piano concerto! :D haha yay so now whenever i get bored of the piano parts i can grab my violin and start playing the violin parts xD ohgosh violin exam seems so far away even though it was just in july this year... on a side note i never expected the results to be ____, thanks all who helped me (: especially Mr Ng though I think you'll never see this.
Thank you for your amazing patience.
Yay I love Brahms Symphony No.1 4th movt! The opening violin part (cello as well??) is just so nice and lyrical and ... sweet. For want of a better word, yes.
It has about the same sublime feeling as Rach concerto No.2's cello part, except for the difference in mood. But otherwise they both have that nice sixth leap from C to A. haha though major sixth and minor sixth have a considerably big difference in effect lah.
But yes it kind of pulls on my heartstrings, wonder if anyone feels the same? hmm.
yawn I'm tired.
okay byebye i should really go do my chinese.
The book is screaming for my attention.
tsk attention seeking.
I feel like beating up the person who created the "all my friends" application on fb, it's so retarded and inaccurate tskkk.
TATA:D