08 September 2009
#390!
I shall kope amelialee's quiz. muahaha.
1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
well if I can't it gets a bit obvious when there're no answers for the next few questions..?
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
ho. ohdear uh... ._.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
not say happy, more like hopeful.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
mum, about an hour ago?
5.What is the last thing someone bought you?
mum, seaweed ahahahahaha
6.What’s something that can always make you feel better?
playing any one of the 3 instruments at home (:
7. What are you excited for?
nothing much yet. except maybe school :D
8. What were you doing yesterday?
LIT PT DISCUSSION. yay we went to chippy's for cheesy curry chicken :D and the zhang had some weird piano business again xD
9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
I cannot remember. wonder why?
10. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
CHOCOLATE :D
11. Have a best friend?
yups. refer to facebook :D
12. Are you scared to fall in love?
uh, why should I be? I kind of trust my judgement (: OKAY BUT DUH NOT AT THIS AGE -.-
13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
with? music yes :D
14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
myself, and I did it except not as hard as I originally wanted it to be xD
15. What time is it right this second?
11.32am
16. What do you want right now?
food..
17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
ohno why can't i remember!!!!
okay maybe it's teachers' day when the teachers whipped out their camera/phones and gleefully snapped about 100 photos of 311. mm yeah.
18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
relationship status single. but yes I am confused about math.
19. When was the last time you cried?
last weekend. about... well you don't need to know :D but I could tell if you asked?
20.Father or mother?
both.
21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
depends on who mah... well I think I generally tend to trust quite easily :/
22. How fast does your mind change?
quite fast. maybe faster than my breathing rate :D
23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
why this weird question structure? ANNOYING.
yeah I do I do I dooooo
24. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
nope. I hate migraines.
25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
because it's a nice card game. If you don't have shifty eyes ^^
26. Tell me what’s on your mind.
I need to go study MEP now. LIKE NAOO WHY AM I WASTING TIME
oh and I NEED FOOD.
27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
not looking forward to the next three months. I don't want EYAs, don't want class/cca dynamics to change. and I want mr lee and mr yang to still be our FT and CLET ):
28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
I think my dad's jacket is awesomely big.
29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
through facebook notifications, then not very long ago xD in person, quite long lah.
30. When is your next road trip?
supposed to go back msia this hols, but we're all busy ):
miss msia relatives. D:
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
uh. how about someone of the opposite sex I trust? I don't have anyone I can tell ANYTHING as in really ANYTHING to the bottom-most level ANYTHING to. nobody has that kind of a person lah haha, except maybe themselves? :D
32. How’s your heart?
beating and transporting blood absolutely perfectly. thank you for your concern.
33. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
feeling that.
34. Do you think somebody’s in love with you?
don't think so. unless you tell me???!! which I kind of don't want to know thanks.
35. What are you planning on doing after this?
study MEP. and i think i said this already o_O
36. When will your next kiss take place?
haven't had one yet thanks, and I probably won't tell you when I do :D
37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
no :/
38. Who do you not get along with?
people who batter my ego without consideration.
39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
shengyi says that my migraine could be due to lack of sleep. WHICH I AGREE WITH
40. What are you wearing right now?
111'07 class tee + adidas shorts :D
haha i miss oneelevenohseven.
41.Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
define like?
42. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?
): I THINK I TOLD YOU I NEED FOOD
43. What’s your favorite boy and girl name right now?
don't have a favourite, but leevoon would do :D
for the GIRL, duh.
44. How did you feel when you woke up?
something tells me this question's somewhat repeated.
hopeful (:
45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now
yeah. just anyone.
46. Do you crack your knuckles?
sometimes, they make a disturbing sound >D
47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
trying to fall asleep and divert my attention from the migraine.
48. What are your LEGAL initials?
=.=
49. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
Behminyan (:
50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
yesterday at lit pt discussion i think!
yay for rachelT, chenyan, mala, zhang and me (:
51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
I think there's a reason why that friend's number 1 and top.
52. Last awkward moment?
uh. cannot remember :/
53. Are you afraid of the dark?
yeahhhhhh
54. Do you have good vision?
vision as in vision mission goal? oh i'm like somebody with such impeccable foresight and -rambles- GRR RUBBISH. 700 degrees and running.
55. Have you ever tripped someone?
NO, I'M LIKE SO NICE HOW COULD YOU QUESTION MY MORALITIES
56. Have you ever slapped someone?
myself :D
57. Are you Irish?
can you not remind me of my crappily done SS FA?
oh but i don't like oliver cromwell so there!
58. Do you use chap stick?
i'm sorry I just haven't figured out what that is... maybe you can tell me -.-
59. Do you have any scars?
knees, I distinctly remember how in K1 my little friend wen yan grabbed my hand and pulled me to the leaving school bus, but then ohno, we were running too fast for our little feeble legs and -PLOP- we fell on both knees.
OUCH.
60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
even though I tell myself i won't forgive the person, I end up forgiving him/her anyway. that's me for you.
61.Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
uh, I just stumble awkwardly out of the damn place ._.
62. Name the last person to text you?
hoshengyi.
63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
this reminds me of 爱 the tv serial hahahaa ohgosh the love between zhenchang and shuhua is very sweet ((:
okay lah, if let say I really love the person and the person loves me too then yes?
-.- omg.
64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
no. i am dead tired and my hair looks worse than einstein's.
65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
the centre??
I dont wanna wake up on the wrong side of the bed you know :D
66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
yup (:
67. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
wear the wedding gown? -.-
68. Do you fall for people easily?
uh, yeah :S
69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
on my shoulder yes, around me probably not...
70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
like when I was 5 kind of thing? yeah. I miss the playground, the beach, the park, and the laughter. And the sense of having no worries/troubles significant enough to weigh down my heart.
the time when falling down and injuring myself was probably the worst thing that made me cry.
71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
quite often. i guess.
72. Song you’re thinking of right now?
朋友 by 周華健. I like that song.
这些年一个人 风也过雨也走
有过泪有过错 还记得坚持什么
真爱过才会懂 会寂寞会回首
总有梦总有你 在心中
73. Want someone back in your life?
I want waigong waipo and yizhang back yes.
74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
no. smp presentation is gonna murder me.
75. What’s the color of the shirt you are wearing?
colourful lahhh, 111'07 class tee leh.
76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
nope, haha I wish someone would dedicate a song to me sometimes (:
this reminds me of 311's teachers' day song (: awww. I wish our times with mr lee and mr yang'll never end really. but ohwell wishful thinking?
77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
depends on the lie. Like if the person says she ate the cake when she didn't, why would I be bothered hello? okay I think i'm just screwed up xD
78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
is there much to understand about the word 'single'? or do you need the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English?
79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
depends on the time lorh, sometimes naturally happy (:
sometimes I have to force myself to be.
Like for example, the 'hall assembly' last friday.
okay stop reminding me of how 2009's going to end. stoppitttt!
okay i'm done :D time to mug mep ahahahahahahaa~~