24 August 2009
#384
this is a crap post.
I personally hate the thought of point #4, and I certainly don't think I buy soooo manyyyy candlesssss. And, someone enlighten me on the word CHEERIOATS.
If influenza was leevoon, then people today get leevoonA and leevoonB and that's just
so cool! NOT COOL D:
- Leevoon was originally called Cheerioats.
- Leevoon is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than leevoon.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of leevoon!
- If you kiss leevoon for one minute you will burn six or seven calories.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are leevoon!
- Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that leevoon is near!
- Leevoon was named after Leevoon the taxi driver in Frank Capra's 'It's a Wonderful Life'.
- Leevoon was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by leevoon!
- Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled leevoon!