<body> <body>

Photobucket

03 August 2009

#381;

Omg, having a fever totally sucks to bits D: started off with 37.7 on friday evening, came home totally collapsed and whatever, then after that it rose to 38 plus and then 39.5 was record high .__. felt totally woozy and really really sick ): ate all kinds of rubbish medicine still sick. aiyah sigh.

hope everyone's having fun in school today ): (while I rot at home) haha lol the first thing I thought of when I knew I couldn't make it to school was: "OMG WILL THEY SUBMIT THE TEMPERATURE TAKING FORM ON TIME!"

haha omgwth :D

great big congratulations to rgco chair and vice chair'2010 ZHAO YUNAN and MICHELLIN :D yay jiayou people, was really cute campaigning with you guys and I know that y'all will do a really great job (: Congrats to delia jiahui yingbao yuming for SL-ship, haha OMG ALL THE SLs TAKE JAP WONDERFULLLL. And we're either richard or waddle xD okay that's beside the point...

congrats to the ASLs koshae ziwei claire nicole!
congrats to the comm heads vivian xueling tiff!
congrats to secretary tingwei and treasurer anqi!
congrats to RAMBUTANYINGXIN shouxi'2010 :D

haha on a side note, the 3 one-eleveners who all entered rgco together are now all in exco :O I feel really proud of us for having stuck together in spirit even after 2 1/2 tiring but nonetheless fulfilling years (: to the laozhao (been long since I last called you that zomggg) jiayou as rgco chair, as much as you don't expect it, we all know you'll lead us to the best of your ability because you are zhao yunan and you can do it manz ^^ vivianlian ah vivianlian maintenance head haha omg so funny xD maybe you'll decor the rgco board with all sorts of funny weird thingamajigs xD hahahaha lol I LAUGH AT YOU :D but you'll make a really wonderful maintenance head. love you guys (: oh and jiayou tiff as welfare head, you know I won't say much but I have super a lot of faith in you, and if anything, xianyue batch'10 will always be there for you (: and you'll really really make a good welfare head (: and I know ahma and shiyun'll think so too :D

congrats to comm'10, and jiayou us, I know we'll all try our very best and carry on the legacy (: and jiayou to my beloved ASL koshae, we shall work as a team (:

and thank you very very much to comm'09 and the whole of RGCO batch'09, especially to wenyun amelia yifei dengqing koh kexin yingting nina shiyun zhiqi claudia wenyi chewlin, (and very especially dearest FEI JIE :D) you guys really made 2009 a one-of-a-kind year ((:

right now I'll concentrate on getting well omg. FEVER, PLEASE GO AWAY AHHH, I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOOOOOLLLLLL

[/edit: jiayou claripok dear, you'll get over it I know (: ]



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins