28 July 2009
#379!
I have strong feelings about this, and I don't know how I'll eventually handle it when it's over but well
it's alright :)
雨过天晴 :)
I really cannot wait for prac omg it's been such a looong time ever since stupid h1n1 decided to rain on us and cause pain like that, co's been suspended for goodness knows how long it feels like 10 years, like waking up after a very super long sleep. I am happy that I touched my huuu a little :D but not enough ): PRACPRACPRAC I EAGERLY ANTICIPATE YOU!
haha just read thewenyun's email. And, it suddenly dawned on me.. the same feeling as last year but I know this year'll be a tad worse because
my batch's stepping up.
I'll miss all of you sec4s, you guys are simply an irreplaceable (did I spell that right zomg) part of my life. VERY MUCH GOING TO BE VERY MISSED A LOT A LOT and I know that sounded incoherent but I do not care.
I will miss you guys.
Every batch is different, and batch'09 is of course unique... No batch is describable in a few sentences, and so I will not attempt to do so (: but you guys are such great, amusing, wonderful, sweet, hilarious seniors with such great leadership, I think I'll kind of collapse for a while
but it's okay I'll buck up, because you guys give me the strength.
Thanks, and
I
Love
You
Guys
Very much.
and whatever the result, however heavy the rain and cold the wind,
I'll still love you,
RGCO (((: