24 July 2009
#378;
so, I'm running.
(:
wonder how many people would place their trust in me though, but it's okay, I'll still love rgco loads all the same (:
and because thewenyun asks us to campaign!
VOTE LEEVOON/ DELIA/ MICHELLIN/ YUNAN FOR RGCO CHAIR'10! :D
tag replies:
sarahhuan yay noodlefriend is glad you enjoyed junecamp (:
dengqing too bad, lame is my uh, ben3 qian2 :D
yiheng wow nice origin for a name!
chanel helloooooo :DDD
wenyun haha hunan piano trip (: HMMMMM xD but yes ttk does look like some snowball :D
keikiu eeeyer you ah what happened to your blog?
peisian haha no lah, not that multi-talented lah lol (:
maggie YES I REMEMBER CFPS SCHOOL SONG.
dongheng haha yeah, pri sch innocent days..
yunan lol hahaha, i miss the times when i was younger. :D
and no lorh, you're the one who replies super slowly xD fine fine, only sometimes :D
power to the 4 of us (: