<body> <body>

Photobucket

24 June 2009

Wooo so many things to blog about haha, maybe a little incoherent so bear with me yeah man :D


#1 MOECO’09! :D

Omg that was one bomb :D I learnt quite a lot from my fellow huus yay (: people from pasir ris sec, acs barker, tkgs, nygh, ngee ann, kc, chungcheng, greendale and more in my section :D

I think erhu2 is super bonded yay, the few of us always stick together and talk rubbish during lunch and breaks :D haha PLUS KEIKIU lah. Wheee! Then some of them are like so pro, like yingxuan (hahaha the 2nd yingxuan I know :DD) and kaihong and keikiu, wah siao they play sai4 ma3 at don’t know what crazy crazy speed lah -.- wang4 chen2 mo4 ji2 -.- SCARY!

Yay I love (in the straight way please.) Kelly Yingxuan Huangyan Xianxun Kaihong Weiyi :D okayokay plus keikiu (: I miss everyone lah please… that 5 days of chionging prac was a great experience :D even though the erhu laoshi was uh, NOT VERY HARDWORKING. (and that’s a major understatement :/) whole day sms her bf, annoying D:


dazus are love, QLK is WOAH *_* he changed his Chinese name to guo yongde, don’t know why hmm. And I realized Mr lim seng yuen’s actually a very kind and nice person :D someone whom the erhu2s complained about laoshi to :D HAHA. Oh and we had a super strong chuiguan :D and I MET KAILING MY FRIEND FROM KINDERGARTEN WHOM I HAVEN’T MET IN 10 YEARS OMGOMGOMGOMG! :D and we eventually remembered each other yay, she said she remembers somebody in her school having a nickname of ‘beehoon’, so that’s nobody but ME :D

yay I heart MOECO’09, sad that it’s over ): and I can’t go for the outing (super small one omg) on Thursday :/ but well love orchestra B erhus! :D esp erhu2 yay (:


#2 HUNAN TRIP!

Yay got to know zongmin the crab better through the concerto practices (: yay funny crab, you were supposed to be a zebra lorh. Okay whatever. Stop calling me cupcake (?!) hee :D okay lah continue calling me that I don’t really mind :D although I would insist that my concert gown DOES NOT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A CUPCAKE. Hahaha. Okay hunan food is mostly CHILLI, that I learnt. So super spicy omg, don’t know how to swallow haha! Mummy and I made do with WANGWANG BISCUITS (omg saviour *_*) and KEKOUKELE otherwise known as coke :D and wanglaoji liangteh. Heh chionged back yesterday night for junecamp (: otherwise I’d be in Hangzhou now lol! Well done kaide, nigel, june, chientat, jingyi, liti, zongmin, yichao, ME! :D


#3 RGCO JUNECAMP! :DDDDD

Wah okay this is hard to summarise, I’m sad the 2nd day’s been cancelled but I guess nothing can be done about it :/ and I had great fun today, and I really love my awesome comm! (:


The ABCs of junecamp.

A is for All the laughter and joy

B is for the Best comm. I could ever have gotten

C is for CLAIRE, the awesome, wonderful and sweet co I/C

D is for Dengqing who gave me a huge hug at the end (:

E is for Everlasting memories, assisted by camwhoring

F is for the Fun we had

G is for the Games we played like epic phail WHACKO -.-

H is for the sarah Huan who didn’t bring change of clothes (ORH HORH :D)

I is for Impromptu briefings *_*

J is for Junecampcomm :DD <3>

K is for Kelly and Kathleen whose names got mixed up o_O

L is for LEEVOON :D haha joking :D

M is for Michellin, SUPER EGO FRIEND but yeah sweet and awesome

N is for Nannypok the zhaoyunan who wanted to sabo me

O is for Omg the 2nd day’s cancelled :O

P is for Pass the water which was damn funny omt

Q is for Quietness which never really happened (:D)

R is for Rambutan who came to junecamp super colourful (:D)

S is for Superman, part of the title of the movie we should have watched (!)

T is for Tanwenyun whose LJ post I like :D

U is for YOU who all came for junecamp (:

V is for VOON :D

W is for Walkie talkie which was replaced by handphones :D

X is for XIANYUE <3>

Y is for YAOZU which really really ROCKS

Z is for ZZZZ meaning I have to go sleep naooo

I love junecampcomm, like wenyun said, it’s the process that really matters most, the bonding that was achieved by the planning, dry runs, proposal-chionging and stuff. I love my comm, thankyou all for being so super enthu and wonderful with super awesome ideas that I wouldn’t have thought of myself (*_*) and thanks so much for being a dearest bunch whom I am able to rely on and trust so much. I LOVE YOU GUYS! (especially Claire and michellin, daiso trip today was damn cool :D)

Of course, I love rgco for being there with us, participating in every single lame thing we decided on (:

and special mention goes to

I am happier (:

the junecamp cheer! :D
六月六月,
华乐华乐,
音乐音乐,
跳跃跳跃!
ooooooooooooooooooooo
23rd june! :D

super overdue tag replies! finally :D
l'angel yes you spelt abbreviation correctly -.-
dq haha i wonder what you asked me to cheer up for, but thanks! (((:
yiheng HAHA this tag was telling me that you saw me at moeco auditions -.- now it's over omggg long ago ._. anyway hope you enjoyed it as much as i did :D
weiling yes board camp was the <3>! :D (haha super long ago omg)
yuqing linked you :D
tkwek yes i haven't been to your blog in ages too, i shall go there soon :D
yi-min woah this tag told me to jiayou for syf :D haha thanksthanks <3>
shona i don't know how my mind whirrs like a ceiling fan though! yeah i agree with you on the 100% dedication thing ._.
dongheng hahaa you told me to jiayou for syf too. WELL DONE YALL BTW (: and thanks :D moeco was fun :D
ler haha you told me to jiayou for syf too! thankyouthankyou :D but who are you oops ._.
clarissa aww thanks (:
dengqing hahaha this tag told me to not be too sad! thanks <3>
shona yes i know hahah sometimes i go back to read my sec one posts HAHA FUNNY
jiahui HELLO SENIOR! :D you told me to jiayou for syf too hahahaa omg i lag. thanksthanks (((:
koshae thankyou to you! <3>
crys haha seatmate i miss you (and denise!) no lorh mr yang did not turn up to support our syf HAHA
huiyi and clarissa haha yall said well done for syf (: thankyou so much! and huiyi well done too :D
yifei AWW <3>
J um i think right, your new link doesn't work hahaha AND we must go back nyps someday!
Yi Xuan HELLO YIXUAN! DO YOU HAVE A BLOG :D
peiqi hahaha hello cubby partner :D JIAYOU CAMPAIGNING (:
kevinchan okayokay omg that's weird :D (you said you saw your dad's head in my photo -.-)
dongheng LOL.
leechin HELLO BUDDAYYYE i miss you and dawne and emily D:
tessa hello tessa! :D mep camp was a blast right (:
elaine hahaha my holidays a bit screwed up huh -.- but nevermind happy hols to you too :D not much left though xP
shona agreed, ms may tan is super nice (: nope my lit tcher is mrs joyce yap, and now she's on maternity leave so i don't know who's the new one!
dengqing hahah thanks so much! (: hope you enjoyed the super short junecamp while it lasted :D

DONE WHOOO.



Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins