<body> <body>

Photobucket

28 May 2009

#372!


Again and again, I’m surprised at myself!

At all the times I think I’d never make it through the day, I somehow do (:

Haha I don’t know how I do it anyway o_O I have not blogged for 2 weeks, interesting (x


ah well HELLO AGAIN WORLD! Getting back papers has been extremely delightful, and getting 12 math wkshts today just brightened my day :DDD

(yeah right -.-) I am rambling again. No good, no good. TSK TSK TSK.

Mm, life has NOT been great.


1) ______, even though I must admit I was super mega intimidated by you ever since sec1 in RS talks, I must say that after having the chance to know you better through chemra, you are such an awesome teacher! All the best getting your Permanent Head-on Dipoles, I will miss your chem lessons and I’m actually mildly shocked that I’m actually saying this omg!


2) ______, I will miss your lit/English lessons ): have fun raising up your little master xD heee heee and come back and visit us someday, glad you liked the class card :D you are awesome tooo! (:


Today Mr Lee let us watch Bolt, and denise and I fell in love with the theme songs (:

The lyrics are so nice (: and the movie’s very sweet :D


Barking At The Moon lyrics

I have got so much to give
I swear I do
I may not have nine lives
But this one feels brand new


Yes, I’ve lived a good one
I have tried to be true
There are some things I never realized
till I met you
How the wind feels on my cheeks
When I’m barking at the moon

There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you

Woof, woof
Here I come
Woof, woof
Back to you

There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you

Well I was in trouble bad
I was so confused
I may not see in color, babe
But I sure can feel blue
I have been a lot of things
They may not all be true
My experience was so mysterious
till I met you

Now the sun will rise in the east
But I’m barking at the moon

There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you

Woof, woof
Here I come
Woof, woof
Back to you

There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you
There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you
There is no home like the one you’ve got
cause that home belongs to you


I thought I lost you lyrics

Nobody listens to me
Don’t hear a single thing I’ve said
Say any things to me
Anything to get you from my head
Don’t know how I really feel
The faith it takes to make like I don’t care
Don’t know how much it hurts
To turn around like you were never there
Like somehow you could be replaced
And I could walk away from the promises we made
And swore we’d never break

I thought I lost you
When you ran away to try and find me
I thought I’d never see your sweet face again
I turned around and you were gone
And on and on the days went

But I kept the moment that we were in
And I hoped in my heart you’d come back to me, my friend
And now I got you
But I thought I lost you
I felt so empty out there
And there were days I had my doubts
But I knew I’d find you somewhere
‘Cause I knew I couldn’t live without
You in my life for one more day

And I swore I’d never break the promises we made

I thought I lost you
When you ran away to try and find me
I thought I’d never see your sweet face again
I turned around and you were gone
And on and on the days went
But I kept the moment that we were in
And I hoped in my heart you’d come back to me, my friend
And now I got you
But I thought I lost you


Ahh omg the songs are so nice ((:

And aiyah end of school term. Doesn’t really feel like it actually?

Vivianlian we must go out :D




Might want to know

CRASHBANG ♥
280194
rafflesian
411'10 (:
104'10 classic!
rgco(huuz)!
rgspb;fedele/HR!
richardson!


Hear the people sing

When I look at you I wonder why
there has to come a time when
we must say goodbye;
I'm alive when we are together ♥


Wish upon a star

On top of nice GPAs,
brilliant looking marks,
successful concerts,
(& more Yakult,)

I want a
Fully Happy Day (:

and she lasted for:

Last Orientation
Last SLI
Last founder's day
Last board camp
Last MYA (hahahaha)
Last ORA@rgs!
Last PFT in rgs -.-


clique/click


    onecubeoh7♥
  • 111'07<3
  • Aidi
  • Amelia
  • Clarisse Chu
  • Deepa
  • Elaine
  • Hui Yi
  • Jingjie
  • June
  • Laura
  • Li Ting1
  • Li Ting2
  • Maggie
  • Natalie
  • Shawna
  • Sheryl
  • Shi Yin
  • Stephanie
  • Tessa
  • Victoria
  • Vivian
  • Yunan
  • Zhi Wen
    • 210 MOSAIC!♥
  • Mosaic 210'08<3
  • Atiqah
  • Clarissa
  • Claudia
  • Maria
  • May
  • Sabreena
    • 311'09/411'10!♥
  • 0910ELEVEN!<3
  • Aidi
  • Chenyan
  • Cheryl
  • Crystal
  • Denise
  • Esther
  • Lingyue
  • Victoria
  • Xinyuan
    • RGCO 莱中华乐 ♥
  • Amelia
  • Chenjie
  • Chinhwee
  • Delia
  • Dengqing
  • Dengyue
  • Ginteng
  • Hsinpei
  • Izabel
  • Jasselyn
  • Jiahe
  • JiahuiCHOO
  • JiahuiTAN
  • Jiemei
  • Josephine
  • Lingyan
  • Mel
  • Nicole
  • Qianru
  • Sarah
  • Tienli
  • Valteo
  • Vanessa
  • Vianne
  • Wanjing
  • Weiyi
  • Wenyi
  • Wenyun
  • Willette
  • Xiaohan
  • Yingxin
  • Yiusum
  • Yuqing
  • Zhengxi
  • RGCOchuiguan!
  • RGCOdaji!
  • RGCOtanbo!
  • RGCOxianyue<3
  • RGCOXYproboards<3
    • MOECO!♥
  • Chanel
  • Dong Heng
  • Kei Kiu
  • Kelly
  • Pei Sian
    • RGSPB ♥
  • Ashlynna
  • Charmaine
  • Dawne!
  • Evangelyn
  • Jane
  • Kar Min
  • Laura Lee
  • Lee Chin!
  • Min Yan
  • Pei Qi
  • Ruth
  • Stephanie
  • Vivian Chew
  • Wei Te
  • Yu Ann
  • Zong Min
    • RAFFLES ♥
  • Abigail
  • Audrey
  • CJ and Sherry
  • Clara
  • Doobie
  • Fang Ying
  • Haha
  • Hemin
  • Jenny
  • Jia Min
  • Kimberley
  • Li Khee
  • MelissaWONG
  • Regina
  • Samantha
  • Shelley
  • Shi Mei
  • Shona
  • Stefanie
  • Ting Fang
  • Wan Qi
  • Yan Ling
  • Yidan
  • Yi-Min
  • Zheng Ning
  • CHUPACHUPS!
  • Triceratan
  • Richardson<3
  • ONEOHFOUR BOOMZ BANANAS!<3
    • NYPS ♥
  • Alicia
  • Changrui
  • Esther
  • Gerald
  • Grace
  • Janne
  • Jean
  • Jereld
  • Jingting
  • John
  • Lynn
  • Rachel
  • Sheng Siong
  • Sheng Yi
  • Shi Ren
  • Yi Rong
  • NYPSgepBatch06
    • CFPS ♥
  • Chen Xi
  • Justin
    • Otherfriends! ♥
  • Cherlyn
  • Justin
  • Kevin Chan
  • Marcus Mook
  • Tan Yang
  • Theo

  • May 2007
    June 2007
    July 2007
    August 2007
    September 2007
    October 2007
    November 2007
    December 2007
    January 2008
    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010


    Arigatou:D

    Piggy Blogskins