08 April 2009
#364
How should I begin.
My mind is whirring like the ceiling fan.
The past few days haven’t been too good.
I, haven’t been feeling too good either.
I’m very drained.
What am I saying, the enzyme test kit has arrived, I’m supposed to be excited.
I’m quite excited, by the way.
I’m not an unfeeling, empty hollow shell.
Yes, that was to you who never understood I had feelings too.
It’s getting into my head very very hard,
Especially since most mornings I change the cardboard numbers
We’re down to 13.
Scary, ain’t it?
Scarier, to someone who yearns 100% dedication
But fails in some way
Always due to external factors.
As if I can control them.
I wish I could.
But I never can,
They won’t let me anyway.
I know I must press on.
So I will, for the sake of people who care
Especially you and you who always “bounce” to my rescue on fb (heh)
Yeah thanks.
I know a rare few are with me in spirit.
Thanks.
Emo is bad.
I must stop.
Who’s gonna help me stop?
Me.
We’re back to square one.
13; T-H-I-R-T-E-E-N days.
PRESSING ON.