22 February 2008
Well well if only life was simpler. Really. Dunno whether I can go for concert now cos of stupid jap test on monday. But I wanna go. Dun wanna pangseh tiffy. & my parents are still fuming at me for going home late. Today wls made us play one by one, I think I screwed it. & why on earth are all the fun things happening in march. My dip ABRSM is like in april, and obviously some people will make noise. Oh man my life is so happy. & being such a loser, when it rained darn heavily just now, and I was so intent on keeping my dearest hu dry and I totally wet my pinafore and bag {aiyo voony poor thing D:}
thats all voony wanted me to post :D see y'all soon. & voony, don't be down all the time, look on the brighter side of things yeah?
tiffy.