21 June 2007
heyo
i shall talk a bit abt CO camp b4 i go and pract piano again
CO CAMP RAWKED OKAYYY!!!!!
Now that im like more bonded with the seniors(mostly sec 3s and 4s tho -.-) i feel like i belong more to CO. xD YAY! xD Last nite the prefect in charge let us watch video until like...1am...haha
we watched a krn drama-200 pounds beauty and She's the Man.
whoohoo!!!! verrryyy nice
now i understand why Shona <3 korean drama wahahahaha xD xD xD
the only "boring" part was when Izabel and I had to pract erhu for like...4hours plus plus.
playing the same old lian xi qu for the whole time okayyy. but nvm. im still happy!
butbut..i had to go off early today =( cos have to pract piano for 28th. =( sad sad...
=( =( =( so sad =( =( left at 12nn, supposed to break camp at 5pm leh.. miss 5plus hrs, 2moro still must miss pract... sigh lah..
I AM SO DAMN SCARED OF 28TH I HOPE I WONT SCREW IT ALL UP. -.-"""
SIGH. WADEVA LAH. SOMEONE TELL ME WAD I MISSED FOR THE CO CAMP PLS. NAMELY YUNAN AND VIVIAN.
I LOVE CO AND MY CO SENIORS!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!Labels: CO camp, piano